 Castle / 11106
  Re: Small Medieval City Building

Andy, those are great. A small scale, that would be perfect for a middle village sprawled around a large keep. I really like the use of the 1x2 tile with one stud, for the columns between the windows. -Jason +---...---+ (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) Thanks Jason, I was particularly pleased with the results I got with those 1x2's with one stud. They gave the upstairs a bit on uniqueness. :-) -Andy Lynch (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)