 Castle / 11080 (-5)
  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

Thanks everyone for your comments. One comment was that they are still a little pricy to amass a huge army. To remedy that, I have started to list them sans equipment for about $2. However, the overwhelming comment was "sell just the stickers". (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the rings site

Well done great site! I like the backgrounds. Check out my site at (URL) (not finished yet) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Loved your interpretation of the LOTR. I guess the new SW Ewok set will be great for giving your hobbits a real set of legs. I look forward to seeing the following chapters of the LOTR on your site. cheers, Wessel (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) anthony anthony anthony.. if this was really a fear, then think.. why would anyone read anything but the most important chapters ever.. its because they are all good. understand that not every chapter can be a bombshell, or even should.. and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact