 Castle / 11074
    Re: Yes, another chapter. —Tim Deering
   (...) Wowsers. I thought it was a great chapter. I liked the the Giant part the most. and to to think you thought no-one would like it :D. Quote of Anthony Sava himself: "SavaTheAggie: i was kinda worried that people would be disappointed since it (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Yes, another chapter. —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) anthony anthony anthony.. if this was really a fear, then think.. why would anyone read anything but the most important chapters ever.. its because they are all good. understand that not every chapter can be a bombshell, or even should.. and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)