 Castle / 11060 (+5)
  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

(...) Your stuff looks really nice. Clean work. The base color, mixed with the white as you have it is really striking. Do you have a stroyline for these guys? -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

(...) I almost fell over when I saw Ian's question! Well, welcome to LUGNET, and go buy yourself a 10000--$24.95, available now. :) LFB (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

heya erik very nice stuff.. the stickers look really well done and look nice as well. however, one thing i would like to see is larger animals on the shields and breastplates. the only way i know who is a phoenix is that you say what they are. the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

Very Cool! (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) (URL) about the abysmal quality of my digital camera's images. Still, you can at least make out my own alterations to the design as given. The head is static because of the beard but could be done differently. Great idea those arms and legs (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact