 Castle / 11010 (+5)
  Re: instructions for dog

(...) John, you've got it, that's just *it* right there. (Heck, even my dad recognized the dog when he saw it!) Love it. -Shiri (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) That's a great dog, but... holy cow- that Ankylosaurus is beautiful! (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Updating Ikros

For the insanely curious I'm currently in the process of moving all of my pics for my website to brickshelf. So far I've moved all but the four dragon pictures. I'll be doing more uploading to brickshelf tonight. Hopefully this will reduce or stop (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) that you made - that tape that you used for tudoring worked like a charm! The story is starting to really grow to epic-like proportions - there is travel outside of the kingdom, a party all with the same goal, etc, etc :) This must have been (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) at (...) Jeff (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact