 Castle / 1100
Re: Round Shields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:09:45 GMT

   Weren't they in 6030?  Yep, and...
1877
6010
6021
6022
6030
6039
6061
   Thanks to Heather Patey, who sent me the easy to use Castle sets
inventory, I found all those with about 5 clicks!  None of those are bargain
priced; 6039 is probably the cheapest ($15 would be a good price for a used
set, maybe a more depending on various factors) and has two of the shields,
as does 6030 and 6021.  The others come with only one round grey shield.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Elliot Hyde wrote in message <38602844.2ADDF407@mediasoft.net>...
Which sets had the old circular shields with the stud in the
center?  And how much are these generally worth?  :)

Elliot Hyde