 Castle / 10996
  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) well done, IMHO. By giving us the beginning of the story again, from another perspective, you manage a recap without it looking like a recap. Well told, and well timed, with the story moving farther away from Ikros. thanks, James (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) their (...) Thanks much :) I've been bursting at the seems wanting to release this chapter. Many of the people I regularly talk to on AIM can back me up on this ;) But don't think this is the only plot twist in store. Oh no, not by a long shot (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)