 Castle / 10976
  Re: Imagination Takes Flight - Answering the call to action

Anthony, it's still a great model but I am beginning to think it needs more wing feathers, esp. after seeing the CAD versions. The wings look kinda skinny... And you know the cross-posting police are gonna come down on you like a ton of bricks, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Imagination Takes Flight - Answering the call to action

(...) Me too. However if you were to build a 4 foot long lego dragon, you'd know too, that the wings being that size are very hard to make look 'full' and still make it so they move and don't destroy themselves when you pose them. I hearby challenge (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Imagination Takes Flight - Answering the call to action

(...) How about using a bunch of the triangular plastic wing/sail sheets that have come in several sets, such as 6045, 6088, 6093, 5921, 6495, 6579, etc. 6093 even has feathers printed on it. I know that these aren't "bricks," but they are still (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)