 Castle / 10944
  Re: Doomsday is here, or: I ran out of silver swords

it seems this is just one faction.. are your other armies this strong? (nice pictures by the way.. really clean and clear!) -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Doomsday is here, or: I ran out of silver swords

(...) Cool army, Shiri. I like they way they have a well devised system of uniforms, yet none are out-of-the-box types. The young obi-wan faces in the kettle shaped helmets look especially cool. Do you have an army of baddies to oppose them? (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)