 Castle / 10943
    Doomsday is here, or: I ran out of silver swords —Shiri Dori
   I never ever believed the day would come when I would be missing silver swords! But here it is, now. Here's how: I am, slowly but surely, starting to organize my collection in its new-old home. (You have to eralize that my collection must've grew by (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Doomsday is here, or: I ran out of silver swords —Leonard Hoffman
     it seems this is just one faction.. are your other armies this strong? (nice pictures by the way.. really clean and clear!) -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Doomsday is here, or: I ran out of silver swords —Aaron Dalan
     (...) Cool army, Shiri. I like they way they have a well devised system of uniforms, yet none are out-of-the-box types. The young obi-wan faces in the kettle shaped helmets look especially cool. Do you have an army of baddies to oppose them? (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Doomsday is here, or: I ran out of silver swords —Bruce Schlickbernd
   In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes: <ka-snip> (...) No lancers? What's a medieval army without a few lancers with pennants! Don't let the swords hold you up. Very nice homogeneous look even though you use a variety of figs. Bruce (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)