 Castle / 10896
10895  |  10897
Subject:
Sailing Ships (a lack of them)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 04:29:16 GMT

Hello everyone,
   I've started out on writing some rules for a naval combat game set in a
castle style era. I had about four pages but was a nimrod and forgot to save
and then the program crashed and I lost all my work. :(
  Anyways I suppose I should probably get to the point of this posting.
WHERE HAVE ALL THE CASTLE BOATS GONE??? It seems we all just build and
airship and thats the extent of our naval section.  I'm sure there are
probably some really nice boats out there that I havent seen but it also
seems like everybody has a bazillion minifigs and absolutely no navy
whatsoever. I know that this is .CASTLE but the coast of the motherland has
to be protected, right?   Still not quite to the point yet but I've stated
my case now here comes the point.  "Why don't we all just build a small navy
to defend the coast". Even if you only have one boat hull I'm sure a king
would love to sail.
Perhaps me being a sailor never really got why we all started building
airships but I think that maybe just maybe the we all could use a boat or
two around.
                                                              Matt
P.S. Everybody has an airship or a boat or something but when I say navy I
mean something like a fleet of ships. I know I contradicted what I said
earlier in my post but Boats without guns can be pretty cool.