 Castle / 10858
    Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two —Matt Brooks
   (...) GREAT story Jay! Like the Aggie said, you left us hanging!! MORE MORE!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing where all this leads. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two —Jason Cicchini
   Fear not, Anthony and Matt! Chapter Two looms in the shadows, and shall rear it's ugly head quite soon.. Wow! What with the way the goups been looking recently i didn't think anyone would reply! Thanx for the compliments guys, I appreciate it truly. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)