 Castle / 10854
  Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

Hey Guys.. After much deliberation, Camera troubles, and html sorrow, I present to you... Chronicles of Velaria: The New Era Chapter One: On the Silent Dawn of Lore... (URL) (good or bad) is welcomed and hoped for! Catch you cats later- -Jay (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) I think it was worth all the trouble, it looks great. I really like that gate background! /Elin (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) This is getting ridiculous! Geocities has become a joke - this is the third time in almost as many tries where I have tried a access a page and gotten the same lame disclaimer about the allocated data transfer. Any suggestions on where one can (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) You're kidding! I just put the site up today! ::CRIES:: Expletive you Geocities, expletive demons of expletive! Wow..where did that come from lol Hey Pawel, didn't ur site use to be (or still is) hosted on nbci.com? I had an account with them (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) NOOO!!! More! Ya left me hangin! This is revenge for my story, isn't it? Where's he goin? Where do the demons come from? ACK! Great story Jason, I hope you come out with a second chapter soon! As for problems with geocities, I've seemed to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) Topcities are good (...) /Elin (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) lugnet.publish Search through the group and you'll find past discussions of website hosts. Perhaps there may be some helpful suggestions there. TJ (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) lugnet.publish has had some discussions of where to get good space, IIRC. It has also come up in off-topic.geek I think. I did not actually go check, just working from memory. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) GREAT story Jay! Like the Aggie said, you left us hanging!! MORE MORE!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing where all this leads. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

Fear not, Anthony and Matt! Chapter Two looms in the shadows, and shall rear it's ugly head quite soon.. Wow! What with the way the goups been looking recently i didn't think anyone would reply! Thanx for the compliments guys, I appreciate it truly. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) Of course if one is a member of Lugnet, and can live with the limitations of FTX, you need not spend any additional money (of course you should drag out your checkbook or Paypal every once in a while and show your appreciation - I really need (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)