 Castle / 10806
    IOM - Brickanesians make landfall —Dave Amos
   Hey howdy all. The Exiled Bricktanesians have landed on the Isle of Mist. To get the lowdown, dish, inside scoop, or whatever, go to: (URL) is my first attempt at any sort of real story at all, so bear with. Pictures will be coming as soon as my (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: IOM - Brickanesians make landfall —Leonard Hoffman
   as always, i find your stories to have a real ingenuity to them. I was a big fan of your original Bricktannia town, and it was your site that inspired me to do my caerany story in news format. i can't wait to see the creations! peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)