 Castle / 10743
    Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related... —Jason Cicchini
   (...) Well James, I painted orange flames. The weapon the Dark Wraiths of the North protect is the Black Flame Halberd. Now, normally I dont have the heart to paint my Legos, but the storyline would be kinda goofy if the black flame halber had (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related... —James Brown
   (...) Heh, that's OK by me... my signature Blank Shields didn't all come that way either (cough Brasso cough). :) I like it; it's a very cool effect. thanks, James (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)