 Castle / 10693
  Re: Minifig Portraits

I too have an old (really old) SLR camera. I have a few additional comments. I began, recently, to always use a white background. even it the actual picture background is lego. I bought one of those giant post-it note pads and stuck one sheet to the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Portraits

(...) Thats what I'm going to be trying today, big white boards around the figures, then CG them wherever I want them to be. (...) I'm no Photography expert, but my GF who likes to play with her camera says "200 for outdoor, 400 for low (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Portraits

(...) actually film speed goes all the way from 25 to 3200, and if you can process it yourself, you can push it farther (ive once pushed a roll to 12800 once). although you get more versatility with light, you lose grain quality (the larger #, the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Portraits

(...) Having been a professional photographer, I can tell you that the higher the f-stop f22 or so.. everything AFTER the item you are focused on will be in focus. 5.6 is usually the middle of the road, everything in front and everything (within (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)