 Castle / 1065 (+5)
  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) Roboforce, Star Wars, and Wild West ("Indian") minifigs also have printing on their legs. Both Spyrius and Islander were introduced in 1994, so I think they share the honor of being first to introduce decorated legs. I suppose it's going to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

Nephilim wrote in message ... (...) bother (...) I see. If I would open these things I would know, but if its not Castle, then what's the point?! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Scans of new Minifigs

Does anyone out there have any scans of the Castle minifigs. Even pictures from the instructions on how to build the minifigs is fine (you know, the first part of the instructions that you see)Please email pics if you have them. Thanks, K@RL (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) Heh. See, I'm theme-polyamorous, or something like that (i.e. a theme slut). Castle is one of my main squeezes, though. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) Provocative? (...) There was a paradisa babe (or a townie, in any event) with visibly defined sexual characteristics (breasts) printed on her. A yellow torso printed with a red swimsuit-looking top. LEGO's been making figures with visibly (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact