 Castle / 10622
    Updates to my site —Brian Kasprzyk
   Good day to everyone! There have been a lot of really great work done and posted in the last week. I thought I'd throw some of my stuff in the ring too! I have a 'What's New!' page on my web site to help people find the latest stuff. Once a site (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: Updates to my site —Magnus Lauglo
   I love the new castle, pretty huge for what is essentially a free standing keep! Like the idea of the bell towers a lot! The town hall has a great exterior look, great to see the half timbered look (in green, which I haven't seen before) mixed with (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)