 Castle / 10588
    Re: hey all —David Gardner
   (...) well in my case id keep it but mostly for parts cause the oldest set i have is the royol knights king. anywhy it is nice to find some other kids here. and im 11 (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: hey all/castle accessories —Kevin Wanner
   (...) Thanx, I still haven't made up my mind because as of now I don't have any other way to get money. Some ideas I have for castle accessories sceptor make a lightsaber with a jewel (of the same color) on the other end -- I have them hold on to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)