 Castle / 10580 (+10)
  LotR won't happen (was Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....)

(...) Lord of the Rings LEGO isn't going to happen. New Line Cinema has awarded the construction toys license to Playmates Toys(1), which I find really baffling, since they don't have squat to do with construction toys, but such is life. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) Look good to me. It sounds silly of me, but it had never occurred to me to use a castle baseplate for another kind of structure! I'm not too sure about the yellow arches with the grey tower, however - just like a building I did with red trim (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5 new buildings

Pretty neat! I especially like that tower at the bottom. How did you engineer the roof? "Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GKFv0u.BLs@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR won't happen

(...) I would love to see that, should you complete it. I'm betting that the new Star Wars Ewoks will prove invaluable. Tim wrote: While they are indeed minifigs, the more appropriate term might be "mini" minifigs - they are definitely of a smaller (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) my place. I'd love to see that tower up close, could you bring it on Sunday October 21st? P.S. will you be able to make it down if Ben happens to be busy with his National Guard work, are you still able to come? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  hey all

Ok this is the first post on lugnet castle I've done. I am 14 and I have a lot of castle sets (less then Star Wars) I don't have a digital camera or a scanner so I can't show you my extremely modified Royal Knights Castle. I have read almost all (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all

Hi, I just won a 6048 MISB for $15USD on eBay, it is a risk, I am 13 so nice to meet someone young around here. Regards, James (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com... (...) That depends on what kind of minfig the Ewoks turn out to be. There are three possible ways Lego will make Ewoks: 1) Small solid lump, like (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: hey all

(...) well in my case id keep it but mostly for parts cause the oldest set i have is the royol knights king. anywhy it is nice to find some other kids here. and im 11 (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hey all

(...) i put 10$ on that set that night too, lol. im turnng 14 oct 4th. it is nice to see some other kids here instead of adults lol. ps does any 1 hav castle pieces for trade or sale?? email - Bocachina@aol.com (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact