 Castle / 10570
  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

(...) Nice work! I have never really gotten around to building a whole city myself, but you ertainly show how it can be done nicely without a huge ammount of bricks. Do you have any plans for a curtain wall around any of your towns? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

(...) I've just finished my second town (Glen Caer), which has a very low (three high) wall around the city. the city is much smaller than Coplton. Coplton, including the castle, has an area of 4.5 large baseplates (the 10 x 10).. whereas Glen Caer (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)