 Castle / 10558
    my website.. Kingdom of Caerany —Leonard Hoffman
   I've used the lugnet site to creat a little collection for my make believe world.. complete now with characters (w/bios) and one city.. right now im working on the other cities, and will post when i get it all put together nicely. i think eventually (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany —Steffan Davies
     I like the idea of crossing Pirate with Castle, I'd thought of the same idea for my Castle MOCs/story. Imperial soldiers could be from an oversea kingdom that has developed differently to the other more medieval kingdoms. They might be more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) Nice work! I have never really gotten around to building a whole city myself, but you ertainly show how it can be done nicely without a huge ammount of bricks. Do you have any plans for a curtain wall around any of your towns? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) I've just finished my second town (Glen Caer), which has a very low (three high) wall around the city. the city is much smaller than Coplton. Coplton, including the castle, has an area of 4.5 large baseplates (the 10 x 10).. whereas Glen Caer (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)