 Castle / 10550 (+10)
  Re: Making round shields

Bruce, That sounds like a great idea, I'm going to have to give it a try. I'll tell you another cool shield you can make. First you have to buy the Star Wars Speeder bikes. With that set you get a 4 peg long "wand" that is grey but looks like the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) A number of people have mentioned the triangular piece now - and I socked away at least 10 of the Speeder Bike packs (they are $5 at KB) so I have some available. The Light Sabre blade (unstarred wand, plain round stick, whatever) as a handle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) My secretary gave me her son's Lego collection last week. I probably could have sold it for $80-$100 (on ebay) but I had already mentally added them to my ranks, and you don't sell out your own! Plus, she gave those to me because I like Lego, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) What, for the tree parts on big train layouts??? (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

What did you get? KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GK0wuq.1IL@lugnet.com... (...) I have used some of them for that. I found a bunch of them (like about 80) at an outlet store (actually across two stores from an outlet chain) a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) Hmm, I'm not so sure that would be a good deal... I just recently won a 7740 for less than I paid for my Yellow Castle.... Of course I passed up on calling someone in the UK up about a 7740 for less than $100, someone out there probably got a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  my city is finished: Coplton

the city that surrounds Castle Pahl is Coplton, the historic capital of Caerany (URL) are some general pictures, and also a closeup and interior of Simkul Inn, owned by Calib Simkul. right now i'm building the second major city in caerany, Glen (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

I've used the lugnet site to creat a little collection for my make believe world.. complete now with characters (w/bios) and one city.. right now im working on the other cities, and will post when i get it all put together nicely. i think eventually (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

I like the idea of crossing Pirate with Castle, I'd thought of the same idea for my Castle MOCs/story. Imperial soldiers could be from an oversea kingdom that has developed differently to the other more medieval kingdoms. They might be more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact