 Castle / 10526
    The Making of the Monster —Anthony Sava
   Well, it's certainly been a while, but I finally wrote up a dinky page for the making of Vildegraas, the green dragon. Simply go to the page with the four dragon links on it, and the link to the page is there. Honestly the page probably doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Making of the Monster —Tamyra Teed
   Looks good Anthony :) Really gives you an idea of just what went into the making of the Dragons, of course the pages do make it seem easier than I know it had to be! Not giving a step by step leaves us to improve upon or just use it as a learning (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)