 Castle / 10525 (+5)
  Re: Pics of my new castle

If you could be more specific :) The set of vehicles representing a mobile still and assorted rum-running types which Roy has photographed individually are from Aaron Sneary (who can speak for himself, of course). I am responsible for the cars in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)

  The Making of the Monster

Well, it's certainly been a while, but I finally wrote up a dinky page for the making of Vildegraas, the green dragon. Simply go to the page with the four dragon links on it, and the link to the page is there. Honestly the page probably doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Making round shields

I was looking at a pile of 20 2x2 round plates with the archer's target design on them wondering what earthly good they are. Since the only official round shield looks like a trash can lid and is rare (rare = expensive), I decided to use the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) I haven't released a picture yet, but I've created a weapon/shield combo. Given to minifigs with my custom gladiator torso sticker, it looks really functional. What it is, is a spear, held about on third up from the blunt end, with the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) I have had dreams that I found a Yellow castle or its minifig complement at a yard sale, but it never happened for true! Lucky, lucky. The yard sales in my area are not exactly heavily laden with Lego. (...) Hee hee! Quite a few of my yellow (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact