 Castle / 10500 (+5)
  Lego Find

My secretary just gave me her son's Lego collection. It is a large shoe box crammed full of knights, horses, pirates, and divers from around the early to mid-90's. I am tempted to go on ebay and sell the lot, but they look really cool so I may end (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new MOC up on my site

I totally agree. Every lego creation is important, large and small. I look at people's micro fig things, dioramas, cities, mechs, and I look at houses, villages, and then I look at the megalith creations such as Bryce's, and I think to myself how (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

Hello! (...) The set #4807 definitely was available in Germany also. I bought it couse I didn't have it. I didn't expect this set to be special in any way. The set is boxed. Indeed #4807 is the same model as Kabaya #1288. The only difference of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

(...) Better late than never... :) Thanx, Richard (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Find

(...) I was that little kid a few years ago! My mom gave away my collection twice. Once when I was in my dark ages. Then again when I was a teenager and afraid to tell anyone I still played with them. I'm writing you up for CTTDAOAM (contributing to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact