 Castle / 1039
    Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market. —John DiRienzo
    At the moment, I am listening to the radio morning show, and if you recall the episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati" where the more "hip" DJ's invited a highway patrolman to the studio to administer breathalyzer and dexterity tests to them as they got (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval/Castle themed Market. —Eric Kingsley
   <snip> (...) Don't worry I am still into Castle at the moment I just wanted to do something other than the Market for a little while. I am thinking of doing some residential homes or something like that. I have not built up the courage to try and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)