 Castle / 10370 (+5)
  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Now *that* is one of the coolest crossovers I've ever seen! Awesome! -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoverthing Entry

(...) Call out the dogs! Another one got over the Castle wall!! ;] Hehe, this is great! I especially like the ladder. Hey, in what "modern" set can we still get those crystal balls, if any? KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Peasant's cottage

Since my terrible attempt at making a peasant's cottage [1] for our Columbus gathering, earlier this month: (URL) decided to rebuild it, add windows, clean up the color scheme, then create a 2nd one with a loft & moveable wall to better get at the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) Well how do you know the Castle design wasn't based on an unreleased Space design? "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." and all that ;] Before Castles were built, before any life inhabited the Earth, and before there was Earth (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact