 Castle / 10361
    hello —David Gardner
   hey castle fans my name is David and i was a lurker until about 1 week ago.Iam 11 years old and my faverite themes are castle and pirate (but i have a lot more castle sets)The Isle of Mists is a great idea and my figs would have no problem geting (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: hello —Jason Cicchini
   Well hello there, david! I'm sure I speak for the rest of the .Castle Community when i say "Welcome!" Your ideas sound like kick butt ones ( i like the idea of barbarians, but that's just me :) ) Any chance we can see some of your creations? See you (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: hello —David Gardner
   (...) no sorry i dont now html and we dont have the scaner hooked up yet :( (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)