 Castle / 10342
  Guarded Inn

Hi all, It's been a while since I've posted anything here, still working on some ideas for the modular yellow castle. Anyway, the reason for my post is this. I finally opened my Guarded Inn last night and as I checked the bags I noticed it was (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) That happened to everyone; I assume it was some kind of production error. You should also have received a bag (outside the box) with a non-indian-blanketed white horse. HTH James (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I think this has been posted many times....there was a slight packaging (or manufacturing error...hmmm) error and they put the wrong horse in the set... Maybe they were trying to get rid of the palomino horses :) Anyways...I think this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Just as a general note to those that are wondering what to do with this horse, I put a barding and head armor on it and that pretty much covered up the inappropriate-to-castle markings. And, ah, those wonderful days of modularity - the Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Eight bucks they put the Indian Chief in the pirate ships. Hahaha. They give you a couple different slices of old Lego in these sets. :-D ~Evan Butzlaff (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) They are pintos - palominoes are "blond" with even paler mane and tail. Lego could make me a set of off-color horses - Grey, chestnut (butterscotch), and Tan. They would be great. Off-color foliage would be nice, too. Sand green, lime green, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Not that I like to toot my own horn, but I ended up giving away my Indian blanket marked horses to some underprivileged children who were visiting me. Sorry Victor! (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)