 Castle / 10321
  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Skystone?? Hey, another Jack Whyte fan, pleaseta meetcha! Could be a good story-seed. Nice smithy - authentically simple, with lots of detail to make it interesting to look at. Looking forward to more. Cheers, Heather (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Actually, I don't think I've read any Jack Whyte, I must have either read of meteorites being called skystone in some other story, or made it up. I should out my Silmarillion and see what Tolkien called them. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)