 Castle / 10310 (+10)
  Heather Patey

Do you mind if we use your round door design in our stories? The one found here: (URL) ? Thanks ahead of time. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Of course, with credit - go right ahead. The mpd file is in the same folder if you need it. Looking forward to your story and creations! Cheers, Heather -- sigfile broken (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

Hello! Nice creation. I didn't notice this before. But where are the black inverted half-arches from? Are there any in grey? Thanks Jojo (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

Thank You. Of course credit will be given. We are working on a separate "credits" page for just this reason. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Black inverted half-arches come in set # 3050 Shanghai Surprise (2 each). Grey versions are in set #6560 Diving Expedition Explorer (3 I believe). These are the only two sources I know for these pieces. David Kohrman #1117 (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) There are also some black ones in #6096 Belagerer Angriff (6). Regards, René www.1000steine.de (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Round Door

(...) (Weird having a thread with my name as the title...) The black inverted arches are from the Knight's Kingdom Catapult Crusher <set:6032> as well as the entries on this page: (URL) seen any other black ones not listed above. Too bad there are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Hey George! What a GREAT MOC! I like the many details you were able to get into such a small building. And WHAT a great descriptive story! I can't wait to see more of his adventures! Are you joining Castle World? And what is your weapon (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey/Round doors/Brown sector

(...) You know... this door would work REAL good for a Babylon 5 MOC... Brown sector on Babylon 5 had giant 6 foot tall round doors like these that opened like this. Rick (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Is there any time commitment to Castle World? I do have a lot of MOC's planned, but may only be able to do one every few months, at least until an unknown rich relative wills me enough to stay home all day. Anyhow, most of my MOC's would exist (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact