 Castle / 10308
  1592 Stickers

Anybody knows where to find a scan of the 1592 stickers sheet? If someone has it, please send it to me. Thanks (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Stickers

I had a scan of this sticker sheet that someone was cool enough to send me. I had someone else post it, but site is now gone. Anyone save the file or can send new one? I didnt put file on my back-up cds (doh!) I've got a way to make some really good (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Stickers

(...) Try this link: (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)