 Castle / 10239
    Re: European farm/garden crops —George Haberberger
   (...) For root crops, how about turnips, and parsnips, too? For grains, you would have wheat, barley and rye. For legumes, how about peas? There must be other old world beans, cjick peas perhaps? Then there is eggplants, broccoli, cauliflower, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: European farm/garden crops —Tanya K. Burkhart
   Thanks for the tip - I'm not sure *how* I'm going to do any of this - I just know I need farmland or I won't be satisfied. Turnips are purple, and parsnips are white? Never having actually seen either in person.... :/ Also building an orchard, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)