 Castle / 10237
    Re: Update to my Site —James Stacey
   You've got some great stuff there Tamy. I really like seeing the step instructions, seeing how other people go about construction. I may have to have a go at making the stove, it looks really cool thanks for sharing James "Mookie" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Update to my Site —Tamyra Teed
   Thanks James, glad you like it, enjoy the oven if you go about making it :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)