 Castle / 10235
    Re: Update to my Site —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Cool! The next thing I would like to see are green and yellow ones :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Update to my Site —Tamyra Teed
   (...) Hmmm I haven't seen green walls yet... am I missing something.. or you just want it white with green instead? I'd like to get my hands on some yellow walls, though I'm sure someone else will come up with some before I do and beat me to the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)