 Castle / 10230 (+5)
  `The Undead Rise again?

`The Undead Rise again? If we can believe what Mr. Teets asserts is true, then the Castle world will surely become much more interestin’. (...) (URL) ***A “Monsters” Theme?*** The fantasy element returns to Castle… Even if the building parts hold (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)

(...) Likeiwse. I like BV a lot more now that I've gotten two of the biggest sets... I still don't have the prince yet! But that's ok. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Excellent! Its so...so...I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THE STORY!!!! I have to say, the subject line was well chosen for this topic!! :-) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

Didn't annoy me any, you handled it very well and quickly :) I'm sure we can just forget it even happened ;) BTW, Welcome! hope you enjoy your stay :) Please keep your feet off the furniture, weapons must be checked at the door, all fighting must be (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Update to my Site

I added a new page to my site, if anyone cares to check it out.. it's nothing major.. just a small little creation in a sense... you'll understand after you see it :) check it out if you care to, leave any comments or suggestions :) enjoy! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact