 Castle / 10212
  Re: Gemstone colors???

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHIM8y.AJM@lugnet.com... (...) required (...) OK, that problem is fixed now.....as you can see. (...) Now worries I've requested a new setup so I can do that from now on and not violate the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

Didn't annoy me any, you handled it very well and quickly :) I'm sure we can just forget it even happened ;) BTW, Welcome! hope you enjoy your stay :) Please keep your feet off the furniture, weapons must be checked at the door, all fighting must be (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)