 Castle / 10190 (+5)
  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Well Aggie... They look just as good as I knew they would (Similar to most, I just read Shiri's post) Excellent work all around. I must say though, that Vildegraas IS my favorite (nice name... *Grin*), with Tempi Frei a close second now that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHI04I.Kor@lugnet.com... (...) Castle World? Yeah sure, if you can give me the URL.... (...) No I really mean it! I'm not kinda guy you'd expect to be playing with plastic bricks. Wait till you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) <snip> (...) OK, then what shall we call those two shades of blue (to avoid further confusion) ? One is Light Blue, but which one ? Anyone from Standards and Technologies out there with the answer ;) Baseplate (URL) shows two possibilities, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Sig Figs

(...) I could make you your sig-fig if I have the peices. My digital camera isn't the greatest, but it can take pictures. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Someone bring the hard workin’ man some lemonade and a fanner boy! You must be worn out. They look incredible! You got the character of each dragon embedded within the creation so well. I think it's the heads that pull it off. Tel’Karak looks so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact