 Castle / 10180 (+5)
  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) I can tesify to the existence of orange gemstones. At the BrickFest related shopping Frenzy at the Store (in VA) I purchased my first Belville sets. One of these, was 5826 The Queen's Chamber ((URL) set has one trans-orange gemstone in it. I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  6002 and 6103

Hello! I know you are not collectors *g* but do you have any information about these sets: (URL) were they released and where? A friend of mine thinks that 6002 was only available in Canada. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Anthony, These look great. I can only imagine the numbers of click hinges required for such a project. I like how each of the dragons have different powers and forms. I like the color scheme on the green one the best. Bravo, they all look great. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) ...there was a guy with click hinges galour. "So", says he, "I'll build me some dragons, three. No, wait! What's more? I'll make it an even four!" (1) (...) You've managed to out-do yourself, Anthony. As far as color schemes, I like Tel'Karak (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Trans-black, no; trans-orange, yes, in the BV set (The Queen's Chamber, Greg wrote the number). There is a tran-clear gem tho', with the right lighting it appears light grey... :-/ (...) Well, welcome!! Hi! (...) Cool! Can't wait to see it! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact