 Castle / 10142
  Re: Site Update

(...) Agh!!! Do you know what prolonged exposure to the Sun does to Lego Bricks??? I don't want that castle to turn a sickly green color like mine did... (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Heh. I was there with a sun umbrella over it and only moved it away when I was photographing. =) When I think of the times I used to play with my Lego as a kid in the garden - and yes I do have the yellow/green grey bricks to prove it James "Aaron (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Yeah, I guess those yellow/green bricks are kind of cool in a way, like limestone or something. I have a heard of yellow horses, too!! Aaron (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)