 Castle / 10088
  What was in 0016?

I'm trying to get an idea what pieces came in the 1978 Samsonite set 0016. I've included a highly speculative inventory using Peeron names and part numbers based on postings in Rec.Toys.Lego and here, but I was hoping there is someone out there that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.db.inv)

  Need help with a rare set

I tried posting this in lugnet.db.inv and lugnet.castle and got no response, so I figured I'd try a larger audience. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)