 Castle / 10085
  Re: Tower of Orthanc

Hi Aaron! (...) He spells it with one "t", methinks. <snip> (...) That's Chris Maddison. -Shiri (who can probably put a name to every single creation and person in that room - phew! Being room captain was exhausting.) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of Orthanc

(...) Okay. (...) Thanks. I always like to try to put faces with names. (...) Room captain, were you? I guess you are the best person to address with questions regarding the Castle Room at Brickfest. Also you are the best person to correct small (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)