 Castle / 10021
  [OT] Magnus Lauglo: Please Contact Me

(Posted to dot-castle because I figured Magnus will read it here) I am trying to get in touch with Magnus, but the e-mail he gave me isn't working. Please e-mail me directly if you have his contact information. My e-mail is verneer@utk.edu. Thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)