 Castle / 10000
  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

Anthony I just read all six of your new chaptors and I must say I am impressed...I especially enjoyed Garalt's origins(Im not giving it away..you gotta read the story). That was a great twist in the story. Well done (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

(...) Thanks much. If you like that twist, just wait till book three is published. --Anthony (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)