 Castle / *22407 (-5)
  Re: Armor!

(...) !My sentiments exactly...it's crazy how a simple dry-brushing of metallic silver over a black undercoat can create such dramatic realism... I pray...seriously pray that Bruce shows more of this type of conversion... Especially with the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Armor!

(...) !WoW, Elroy, that really works well!!! But then, i guess that the black and red pieces are the only really ones with potential...all the others are just screaming re-paint! ~Thanks for showing, --==Richard==-- (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Armor!

"Richard Noeckel" <shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I62rqq.xw4@lugnet.com... (...) LOTR, which I'm sure would sell with kids as well as adults! Dave (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Tiki altar

Yeah, I know. I took the pictures more to remember it than to show it off. Thanks for taking the time to respond! Dave "Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:I63r01.17Dv@lugnet.com... (...) virgin (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tiki altar

David, this is the first moc of yours that I really enjoyed. It is very well thought out, with a nice variety of parts. Although you really choked....you should have waited to photograph the scene with the islanders offering a virgin sacrifice. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact