 Castle / *21982 (-10)
  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

(...) (snip) (...) Good luck, Gary! I can't wait to get one (And I'm sure you meant "Bricklink";-) JOHN (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

(...) Now this I could use. Anything that can help me get a more accurate number to give to the insurance company is good :) Only problem is going to be converting from USD to AUD :) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 2 - fantastic beasts

Hi Bruce! Great article. This link compilation is excellent. I have gotten some cool ideas now that I have to try. Thanks, Josh (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom sculpture at Starbase

(URL) You plan to keep the original box? :-) With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Banners

(...) Glad you like the banners I produced... I have a few news ones coming soon... and some more torso designs as well... in the process of moving house.. so once I get organised i will post them. Kev...: ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  "May the Transforce be with you."

In an ancient time, in a distant realm… "Use the Transforce, Sir Luke!" Even though it goes against the natural order of things, and to do so could cause the very LEGO universe to explode and completely blink out of existence, I thought it might be (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Updated rules for the MOCC

Hello all, In view of the request that the size and height limits for the MOCC be relaxed somewhat, I have decided to change the rules to make for a more flexible building challenge. First though, Craig, that pic you had a link to basically looked (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Banners

(...) Banners - right ! wow - very nice :) Kai (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Thanks Todd--even though I still would rather have only smiley faces and no printed ones, that particular face is pretty awesome. (...) Smoke signals--cool! That would give a neat touch to a pow-wow... Derek (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Banners

"Patrick McLane" <x2002tws@stfx.ca> wrote in message news:HzDsEL.1B2z@lugnet.com... (...) again so (...) online? (...) you are looking for (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact