 Castle / *21937 (-5)
  We don't need no water let the mini figure burn

"Derek Schin" <dschin@mcn.net> wrote in message news:HyyHyL.HBL@lugnet.com... (...) Well, the (...) it: (...) I think your wrong. It's a masterpiece. Love it, the water, the smoke, the charring roof beams .. magic (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Knight's Kingdom Prices

(...) I'm never sure whether to be amused or aggravated when I see people griping about how much more LEGO sets cost now than they did when they were growing up. The one simple answer that noone seems to figure out is "inflation". Think about it. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Hey Derek, good job! If your overly concerned about the fragility of the smoke... You COULD always glue it (or is that cheating?) :) Bill (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Probably, especially since it will fit in my motorcycle saddlebag. I wish I could have made it to the last meeting--but sooner or later, I'll make it down to another one. Derek (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Thanks, the plan is for it to make it to DC! Perhaps I'll bring some extra flames... 8-O Derek (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact