 Castle / *21197 (-5)
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

Snippage (...) I agree. Why not make Lugnet the single point of contact for the LEGO fan base. We all come here any way. LEGOfan.net sounds redundant or am I missing something? Mike (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) <tongue-in-cheek> I'm sure LEGOFan.net will be at least as scrupulous about clone bricks as LEGO Magazine is.... </tongue-in-cheek> Steve (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

"BrikTrak.com" <rjmorton@AT4imprintNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:Hsxwnq.1III@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) if (...) Having been down a similar path with ILTCO I can certainly appreciate the "getting launched" aspect of an effort such (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) SNIP (...) I'm not trying to be a wet towel, but I've always viewed LUGnet as the 'center portal' or 'hub' of the lego community--it functions as exactly that, AND a discussion site. Secondly, Lugnet already fits the "concept of a LEGO site (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Well considering the name is LEGOfan.net, I somehow believe the answer is yes. :P Not that there couldn't be a seperate clone section though. --SteveR (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact