 Castle / *20922 (-20)
  Watchtower, around year 600

Hi! A watchtower from the hills of the Lower Alps: (URL) was originally intended for the Classic Castle Contest, but as this came around, it turned out to be older than the medieval castles, and didn't really fit into any of the contest catagories. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Siege Machine

Check out our latest entry to the CC Colossal Contest from our (URL) homepage.> (2 URLs) Let's storm some castles! ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Blut'Ader: Village

With the help of my sister, I finished the medieval town of Blut'Ader I've been working on. An overview shot of the whole creation, along with a detailed page devoted to the village, can be found on my new [1] site: (URL) soon as I photograph and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle) !!

  FOTW: 6103 - Castle Mini-Figures MISB for $6.50!!

A very Merry Medieval Holiday to all! Just had to share the joy of this discovery. I love my local toy consignment shop. A few days I stopped in to peruse their used Lego section (I drop by every other day and they all know me by name now!) and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glenbrick House

Alastair Disley wrote in message <3FE893AC.40601@care...ee.net>... (...) Gorgeous work Alastair! I'm working on something similar at the moment (though English country house style) so you beat me to it, but excellent work there. Kevin ---...--- (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  The Kingdom of Ikros will soon be deleted

The Kingdom of Ikros website and the Ikros: Chaos Skies website will soon be deleted from the Ozbricks network of servers permanently. I expect in a couple of months, not a trace of either websites will remain. Ok, now that I have your attention (...) (21 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: Glenbrick House

(...) Thanks! Other interior touches not mentioned include tiled floors to the entrance hall and conservatory, and a "wooden" (i.e. brown tiles 1 wide) floor in the main hall, as well as a very tight spiral staircase to the top two floors. Alastair (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Glenbrick House

(...) It takes work - I prefer to work at this scale, as it presents more of a challenge to my brain and less to my wallet! Certainly capturing some of the carved features took a lot of thought, but designing my own house meant that I was able to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Glenbrick House

(...) Dear Pawel (and all) I'd love to, but the digital camera I use simply isn't good enough. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the interior details soon, and then I'll run off a roll of film on my old SLR of my more recent models including lots of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Glenbrick House

Ditto on Pawel's thoughts...I'd love to see more pics, and closer zoom. Nicely done! This shows a great deal of research and attention to realistic detail. Is it difficult to make things work well in minifig scale? I'm impressed with the "whole (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: More Animals

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote: --snippage (...) This is fantastic. With just a little editing I can see oxen for pulling carts. I can't wait to get home after the holidays to try it out. The scale is perfect for the standard (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Glenbrick House

Alastair, Reaaly nice, I think this is great. I love all of the interior touches. I'd enjoy seeing more pics whenever you post them. Top shelf work! Jon Furman (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: More Animals

(...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) WOW! some of the best use of colors & parts I've seen--the subject matter is almost perfectly captured with a small number of bricks--great job! Jeff (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Needed: Castle Coordinator for BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Atch! Too far for me! Now, if you could just move the whole event to Portland, Maine..... *laugh* Good luck finding someone! Have you tried asking on Classic Castle? www.classic-castle.com Dave O (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Farmers' Shop

(...) I just took a look at this. The green and yellow work really well, and the yellow 1x1 round plates are a nice touch. Great MOC! -- Pawel (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CCC Entry: Small Cottage

(...) Nice gable. I don't think I've seen one of those in peasant houses with plate roofs before. -- Pawel (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Glenbrick House

(...) larger pictures so I can examine the house in more detail? I tried to click on your pictures but was disappointed that they didn't link to larger ones :) -- Pawel (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: BLUNT Weapons

Now how much more of an advantage does one receive on say...putting down peasant revolts with these weapons? Fradel Serf Subjugation Enthusiast (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CCC Entry: Small Cottage

(...) Very cool, Reed. I especially like the SNOT on the roof. I love how it fits so perfectly onto a 16x16 baseplate. -Kevin (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: More Animals

I really like the Elk - I am not sure how you could improve it! Chris (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact